The First Step to Your Dream Home
At Nassau Financial, we understand the thrill and importance of finding, buying and owning a home. In addition to being a sound investments for the future, it is about the "American Dream", a place where families are raised and memories are made, in addition to being a sound investment for the future.
Why Nassau Financial?
- Flexible, competitive rates and terms.
- Choose from a variety of fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans.
- Lock in rate for 60 days without paying a fee.
- Take advantage of our personalized application process.
- Need to do home improvements right away? Consider requesting a Home Equity Line of credit at the same time you request the First Mortgage.
- Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductions.
Your Mortgage Expert
Meet Josh Kirsch, your Mortgage Loan Officer here at Nassau Financial. Josh is dedicated to helping Long Islanders realize their dream of homeownership. He guides his Members through the entire mortgage process—from loan origination through closing—with a high level of service and care. Here's what our Members have to say:
"Best pricing, most helpful, and seamless process especially for a first time homebuyer."- Jeffrey M.
Meet Nassau Financial's First Mortgage Loan Originators
It is the policy of Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union to comply with the requirements of the Secure & Fair Enforcement of Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act and the statute's implementing regulations. The SAFE Act requires any credit union employee who acts as a residential "mortgage loan originator" to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NLMS) or Registry, to use the Registry's unique identifier as required, and maintain this registration. The following are the current registered MLOs at Nassau Financial and their unique identifier #:
Information on each MLO can be found at NMLS Consumer Access(Opens in a new Window).
A registered mortgage loan originator (MLO) must provide their unique identifier:
- Upon request
- Before acting as an MLO and
- Through the originator's initial written communication with a member, whether on paper or electronically
In addition, all Nassau Financial employees are able to provide the unique identifier of a registered MLO to consumers who request it from employees other than an MLO.