The First Step to Your Dream Home
At Nassau Financial, we understand the thrill and importance of finding, buying and owning a home. In addition to being a sound investment for the future, it is about the "American Dream", a place where families are raised and memories are made, in addition to being a sound investment for the future.
Why Nassau Financial?
- Flexible, competitive rates and terms.
- Choose from a variety of fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans.
- Lock in rate for 60 days without paying a fee.
- Take advantage of our personalized application process.
- Need to do home improvements right away? Consider requesting a Home Equity Line of credit at the same time you request the First Mortgage.
- Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductions.
Meet Nassau Financial's First Mortgage Loan Originators
It is the policy of Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union to comply with the requirements of the Secure & Fair Enforcement of Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act and the statute's implementing regulations. The SAFE Act requires any credit union employee who acts as a residential "mortgage loan originator" to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NLMS) or Registry, to use the Registry's unique identifier as required, and maintain this registration. The following are the current registered MLOs at Nassau Financial and their unique identifier #:
Information on each MLO can be found at NMLS Consumer Access(Opens in a new Window).
A registered mortgage loan originator (MLO) must provide their unique identifier:
- Upon request
- Before acting as an MLO and
- Through the originator's initial written communication with a member, whether on paper or electronically
In addition, all Nassau Financial employees are able to provide the unique identifier of a registered MLO to consumers who request it from employees other than an MLO.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APR is based on Conventional loan assuming the highest credit rating. Rates are subject to change without notice. Loans are for owner occupied primary residences in New York State only. Co-ops are not eligible. Applicants who are not approved at these rates or terms may be offered credit at a higher rate and/or different terms. Final rate depends upon several factors, including but not limited to, your credit history and the loan to value ratio. This is not a commitment to make a loan, nor is it a guarantee that you will receive these rates or points if you are approved for the loan. Rates and points can be locked only after your completed loan application is received.