Need help choosing your credit card?
Life on Long Island can be expensive, having a Nassau Financial VISA credit card combines convenience with a low rate of interest. It's the perfect card to build your credit and to consolidate other credit card debt.
Learn More About all our Credit Card Offers
Visa® Platinum Card
The Visa Platinum Card offers the following features:
- Credit line from $500 up to $40,000
- Travel accident insurance up to $500,000 25-day grace period on purchases
- $510 available daily at ATMs, and $1,500 for cash advances through a teller
Travel Advantage program, which includes:
- Travel Reservation Services
- Travel Dividends - rebates on airline ticket purchases (5%), hotel and motel lodging (5%) and car rentals - in addition to
- Travel discount listed below
- Travel Discount - Discounts on Rental cars - National (up to 25%), Hertz (up to 10%), Avis (up to 10%)
- Automobile Renter's Insurance - Primary coverage up to $25,000 worldwide for collision, theft or vandalism damage.
- Travel Protection - Up to $1,250 in coverage for lost or damaged luggage and $500 hotel/motel burglary insurance.
- Lost Luggage Locator - Receive luggage tags that allow misplaced bags to be easily returned.
- Concierge Service
- Vantage Point Newsletter
- Medical Assistance - Medical info from a global referral network.
- Card Registration - Register national credit and debit cards at one time in one place so that reporting stolen or lost cards is made easy
- Key Registration - Key ring with a personal identification number that when lost, found keys can be dropped in the mail and be forwarded back to you.
Secured Credit Card
Whether you're looking to repair, build or establish credit, a Nassau Financial Secured Credit Card may be the best option for you. here's why:
- Embedded EMV chip
- Mobile Wallet Compatible
- Use anywhere VISA Credit Cards are accepted
- Visit a branch or call us at 516.742.4900 to apply.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Minimum line of credit $500; maximum line of credit $40,000. 1) Get 1.75% APR fixed for the first 12 months, then the prevailing VISA Platinum Plus rate, which is variable and based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin, based on creditworthiness, on the last business day of the month with a cap of 17.9%. Existing or previous Visa Platinum and Visa Platinum Plus Cardholders are not eligible for this offer. 2) Get 0% APR on all balance transfers for the first 12 months, then the prevailing VISA Platinum Plus rate. A 3% fee applies to all balance transfers. Minimum balance transfer is $1,000. Existing Nassau Financial Loans, Credit Cards, or Lines of Credit balances are not eligible for balance transfer offer. All loan applications underwritten based on credit worthiness and other criteria. Nassau Financial’s cumulative unsecured loan &/or line of credit limit maximum is $40,000. Promotional rate offers subject to change without notice.