Voted 1 of Newsday's Top Long Island Workplaces in 2019
At Nassau Financial, we are working to make a positive difference in the financial lives of every person in our community. Our culture is one where our Team Members are empowered to innovate, collaborate, and create with the freedom they deserve. Join the Nassau Financial Team as we build an inclusive environment where regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, age, or background, all Team Members can do their best work.
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Work from home opportunities for certain positions
- Paid Time Off – Earn up to 12 days in your first year of service
- Paid holidays, including federal and floating holidays
College Tuition Program
We encourage our Team Members to continue their learning. At Nassau Financial you can receive up to $5,250 per year in tuition reimbursement, as per IRS guidelines.
In order for Nassau Financial to provide the best service to our members, we encourage our Team Members to grow and develop in their roles. Team Members have the opportunity to learn through coaching sessions and management courses.
Make an investment in your future with a 401k. Nassau Financial offers a match of up to 4% after 1 year of service and minimum age is reached.
- Nassau Financial offers discounts on credit cards, personal loans, and solar loans (restrictions apply)
- Discounts on Travel and Entertainment activities
Mortgage Loan Underwriter
Application Support Analyst
Application & Database Administrator
Our Core Values
We offer an exceptional benefits package (medical, dental, and 401K) and competitive salary. 40 hour work week which includes Saturdays. eeo m/f/v/h.
Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union is willing to accommodate disabilities to the extent a financial services organization can without impacting financial control or Member Service. Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/h/v.