First Mortgage or Refinance
At Nassau Financial, we understand the thrill and importance of finding, buying and owning a home. It's the "American Dream," a place where families are raised and memories are made, in addition to being a sound investment for the future. With a Mortgage from Nassau Financial, your dreams are within reach. And we'll assist you every step of the way, whether it's your first Mortgage, a new purchase, or you are refinancing your current Mortgage.
View our current rates and then click the button below to get started!
Why a Nassau Financial Mortgage?
- Flexible, competitive rates and terms.
- Choose from a variety of fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans.
- You choose whether or not to pay points.
- Lock in rate for 60 days without paying a fee.
- Take advantage of our personalized application process.
- Need to do home improvements right away? Consider requesting a Home Equity Line of credit at the same time you request the First Mortgage.
- Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductions.
It is the policy of Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union to comply with the requirements of the Secure & Fair Enforcement of Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act and the statute's implementing regulations. The SAFE Act requires any credit union employee who acts as a residential "mortgage loan originator" to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NLMS) or Registry, to use the Registry's unique identifier as required, and maintain this registration. The following are the current registered MLOs at Nassau Financial and their unique identifier #:
|Mortgage Loan Originator||NMLS ID #|
Information on each MLO can be found at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
A registered mortgage loan originator (MLO) must provide their unique identifier:
- Upon request
- before acting as an MLO and
- through the originator's initial written communication with a member, whether on paper or electronically
In addition, all Nassau Financial employees are able to provide the unique identifier of a registered MLO to consumers who request it from employees other than an MLO.