Life on Long Island can be expensive, having a Nassau Financial VISA credit card combines convenience with a low rate of interest. It's the perfect card to build your credit and to consolidate other credit card debt.
Need help choosing your credit card?
|Credit Card benefits||Visa® Platinum Card||Visa® Platinum Plus Card|
|Credit line from $200 up to $30,000|
|Travel accident insurance up to $500,000|
|25-day grace period on purchases|
|$510 available daily at ATMs, and $1,500 for cash advances through a teller|
|Travel Advantage program|
|Travel accident insurance up to $1,000,000|
|ScoreCard Travel and Gift Rewards Program|
|Zero Balance Transfer fees|
|Interest rates as low as||11.400% with Direct Deposit or AutoPay||12.400% with Direct Deposit or AutoPay|
|Promotional intro rate of 1.99% APR for the first 12 months, then variable|
|Apply Now||Apply Now|
Visa® Platinum Card
The Visa Platinum Card offers the following features:
- Credit line from $200 up to $30,000
- Travel accident insurance up to $500,000
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- $1010 available daily at ATMs, and $1,500 for cash advances through a teller
- Travel Advantage program, which includes:
- Travel Services
- Travel Reservation Services
- Travel Dividends - rebates on airline ticket purchases (5%), hotel and motel lodging (5%) and car rentals - in addition to Travel discount listed below
- Travel Discount - Discounts on Rental cars - National (up to 25%), Hertz (up to 10%), Avis (up to 10%)
- Automobile Renter's Insurance - Primary coverage up to $25,000 worldwide for collision, theft or vandalism damage.
- Travel Protection - Up to $1,250 in coverage for lost or damaged luggage and $500 hotel/motel burglary insurance.
- Lost Luggage Locator - Receive luggage tags that allow misplaced bags to be easily returned.
- Personal services:
- Concierge Service
- Vantage Point Newsletter
- Healthcare Services:
- Medical Assistance - Medical info from a global referral network.
- Security Services:
- Card Registration - Register national credit and debit cards at one time in one place so that reporting stolen or lost cards is made easy
- Key Registration - Key ring with a personal identification number that when lost, found keys can be dropped in the mail and be forwarded back to you.
- Travel Services
Visa® Platinum Plus Card
There are many advantages to having a Nassau Financial credit union credit card. For example, the Visa Platinum Plus Card offers everything the Visa Platinum Card offers, plus:
- Travel accident insurance up to $1,000,000
- ScoreCard Travel and Gift Rewards Program:
- For every net dollar you spend, you earn Bonus Points that can be exchanged for fabulous travel and brand-name merchandise. To find out what awards are available, visit the ScoreCard and browse the Travel and Merchandise sections
Secured Credit Card
Whether you're looking to repair, build or establish credit, a Nassau Financial Secured Credit Card may be the best option for you. here's why:
- Low rates
- No Annual Fees
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- No Cash Advance Fees
- Use anywhere VISA Credit Cards are accepted
Applicants who are not approved at these rates or terms may be offered credit at a higher rate and/or different terms. The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) you receive is based on your credit worthiness. Maximum APR is 17.99%. Please ask a representative for the rate you qualify for.