We know you're pressed for time. That's why we encourage our members to use direct deposit. It's safe and convenient as funds are automatically deposited to your account on the scheduled pay date via electronic funds transfer.
- Authorize direct deposit of payroll checks, Social Security benefits, New York State Retirement checks, and all recurring Federal payments.
- Many employers offer direct deposit of net pay; check with your payroll department for availability. Our Routing & Transit number is 2214-7668-8.
- Get paid early! With Nassau Financial's exclusive feature, you may have access to electronic deposits up to two days early.*
- Enjoy a 1.00% APR rate reduction on a Nassau Financial Visa® Credit Card for signing up for AutoPay or Direct Deposit to the Credit Union.
- Easily confirm receipt of these funds by using Online Banking, Mobile Banking, or Telephone Banking or checking your statement.
- There is no fee for direct deposit service.
Early Pay with Direct Deposit
You may receive a pay stub or another regularly occurring check every two weeks or once a month. Wouldn't it be nice to know that if you have Premier Checking Plus with Direct Deposit from Nassau Financial you have earlier access to your funds? Get paid early with Nassau Financial's exclusive "Early Pay" feature, which gives you access to electronic deposits up to two days early.*** Many companies and government agencies send payments electronically. Other financial institutions tend to hold your funds; at Nassau Financial, if you have direct deposit with us and we receive your funds early, we'll make them available to you!
You're automatically enrolled when you sign up for Premier Checking Plus with Direct Deposit.
Introducing the fast, secure and free way to switch your automatic payments and direct deposits to Nassau Financial! Now you can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new account - all with the click of a mouse. With ClickSWITCH® your account information is transferred instantly. It’s fully automated, convenient and takes as little as 10 minutes.
How ClickSWITCH Works:
1. Call 516.742.4900 or come by any Nassau Financial branch to receive your SwitchTRACK Code.
2. Access Nassau Financial ClickSWITCH portal here
3. Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided and create your personal password.
4. When prompted, enter your new password, and log in.
6. Click on your desired tab and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches.