Premier Checking Plus
You're unique. Your checking account should be too! Open a new Nassau Financial Premier Checking Plus account with Direct Deposit, Online Banking with Bill Pay and eStatements, and a VISA Debit Card. And get the great features listed below. Click here to open an account today!
Enjoy These Premier Checking Plus Features
- Earn 1% APY Interest*
- Get up to $10 ATM Fees Reimbursed Each Month**
- Free Early Pay*** of Direct Deposit
- Free checks with Direct Deposit
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fees†
- Free Visa® Debit Card (check card)††
- Surcharge-FREE ATM access at thousands of locations worldwide
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Payment†††
- Free eStatements
- Free Call-24 Telephone Banking
- Free coin sorting machine in most branches
- Overdraft Privilege service♦
- Dividends on average daily balances of $750 or more
- Savings Federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency
1) *APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is currently 1% and subject to change without notice. Interest will be posted monthly on average daily balances up to $15,000 (up to $25,000 with at least $25,000 in aggregate loan balances) for each month member is registered for Direct Deposit, Online Banking with Bill Pay and eStatements, and a Visa debit card. If qualifications are not met, current APY of .05% will be paid on average daily balances of $750 or more. The current APY of .05% will also be paid on any checking average daily balances over $15,000 (or $25,000, if applicable). **ATM fees paid will be reimbursed up to $10 per month when at least 10 Visa debit signature-based POS transactions and one Bill Pay transaction are conducted during the month and member is registered for Direct Deposit, Online Banking with Bill Pay and eStatements, and a Visa debit card. ***Must have direct deposit into a Nassau Financial checking account to qualify. Early Pay offers immediate credit of your direct deposit to your Checking Plus account up to two (2) days early based upon when we receive your funds. Nassau Financial cannot assume any liability for not depositing these funds into your account early. Offer subject to change without notice. †An inactivity fee of $5 will be charged for each month when there is no activity on the account for the previous three months and the average daily balance falls below $750. ††The Visa Debit card is free. Transactional, inactivity, or lost/stolen card fees may apply. †††Requires eStatements (online presentment of your monthly statement).♦Subject to qualification.
Nassau Financial Overdraft Privilege
We know that even the best plans don't always work out and sometimes mistakes happen. With Overdraft Privilege, members may benefit from the advantages of the Overdraft Privilege service included with our Checking Plus Accounts.
Nassau Financial Overdraft Privilege: Bounce Protection You Can Depend On
Here's how it works: Overdraft Privilege for checks and ACH is part of your Checking Plus account. If you keep your account in good standing, we will cover your checks and ACH items (up to a total of $750) and charge you a minimal fee. This saves you from incurring a returned item fee from us and from the payee. You can enjoy the same coverage for your debit card purchases, but you must elect the debit card coverage by completing a Debit Card Consent form. Then, each time you use Overdraft Privilege for your purchases, we will charge a fee based on the amount of funds borrowed to cover the purchase, up to a maximum fee amount.
Your Overdraft Privilege. It's simple. It's convenient. It can save you time and money. And, remember, there's no cost for this service if you don't use it.
See disclosure for further details. For questions, call us at 516-742-4900 or 1-800-216-2328.