Protect your account from unpaid checks due to overdrafts
When it comes to checking overdrafts, Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union has the security blanket and protection you need. With the Business Overdraft Line, we can help you cover those unforeseen expenses that could cause a sudden overdraft in your Business Checking Account. Subject to credit approval, you can sign up for a Business Overdraft Line, then write checks with confidence, we've got you covered.
How does an Overdraft Line of Credit work?
In the event that your Business Checking, Premier Business Checking or Checking Non-Profit Accounts become unexpectedly overdrawn, the Overdraft Line of Credit will automatically cover those purchases, debits, and/or checks up to the limit of the Overdraft Line.
Features and Benefits:
- Avoid overdraft fees
- No annual fees for Nassau Financial Business Checking, Premier Business Checking or Checking Non-Profit Accounts
- Access emergency cash wherever and whenever you need it
- Quick transfers between your Overdraft Line of Credit and either Business Checking Account through Online or Telephone Banking
- Credit lines offered from $500 to $5,000
- Fees apply. Ask for details below.