Federal Savings Insurance
All member deposits are federally insured, in the aggregate, up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) a U. S. government agency, through a government-backed federal insurance fund known as the National Credit Union Shared Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) and are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- Joint member accounts are insured separately from individual accounts up to a maximum of $250,000 per account holder.
- IRAs receive separate $250,000 insurance coverage.
- Share Insurance Estimator: The National Credit Union Administration's Share Insurance Estimator lets members know how its share insurance rules apply to member share accounts. Follow the link to learn more.
You can trust your savings are safe with us:
- We are a member-owned, member-controlled, not-for-profit financial institution. Member ownership and control are what make credit unions unique, offering higher dividends (interest) and lower loan rates.
- We have been soundly providing a full range of financial services to Nassau County since 1936.
- We do not, and have never, engaged in sub-prime or other types of risky mortgages.
- Our Annual Report is available anytime here or you can pick up a copy at any of our branches.
- Mailing address
P.O. Box 9006
Westbury NY 11590-9809
865 Merrick Avenue, Suite 250N
Westbury, NY 11590-9006
Phone (516) 742-4900 or Fax (516) 240-1246
- Routing Number #2214-7668-8