We know you're pressed for time. That's why we encourage our members to use direct deposit. It's safe and convenient as funds are automatically deposited to your account on the scheduled pay date via electronic funds transfer.
- Authorize direct deposit of payroll checks, Social Security benefits, New York State Retirement checks, and all recurring Federal payments.
- Many employers offer direct deposit of net pay; check with your payroll department for availability. Our Routing & Transit number is 2214-7668-8.
- Get paid early! With Nassau Financial's exclusive feature, you may have access to electronic deposits up to two days early.*
- Enjoy a 1.00% APR rate reduction on a Nassau Financial Visa® Credit Card for signing up for AutoPay or Direct Deposit to the Credit Union.
- Easily confirm receipt of these funds by using Access-24 , Mobile-24, or Call-24 or checking your statement.
- There is no fee for direct deposit service.
*Must have direct deposit into a Nassau Financial checking account to qualify. Early Pay offers immediate credit of your direct deposit to your Checking Plus account up to two (2) days early based upon when we receive your funds. Nassau Financial cannot assume any liability for not depositing these funds into your account early. Offer subject to change without notice.
- Mailing address
P.O. Box 9006
Westbury NY 11590-9809
865 Merrick Avenue, Suite 250N
Westbury, NY 11590-9006
Phone (516) 742-4900 or Fax (516) 240-1246
- Routing Number #2214-7668-8