- Savings Accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Savers Edge Money Market
- Interest Rates
- Payroll Deduction
- Direct Deposit
- Nassau Financial Investment Center
Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union can help you meet your financial goals with the type of accounts that suit your style and goals. We are a member-owned, member-controlled, not-for-profit financial institution. That is what makes our credit uniom unique and able to offer higher dividends (interest) and lower loan rates. Everything you could want from a full-service financial institution on Long island is here!
At Nassau Financial, we offer many types of accounts and personal services with competitive interest rates!
- Regular Savings Accounts: Open a savings account with a minimum deposit of $5 and you instantly become a valued member of Nassau Financial.
- Certificate Accounts: If you seek a higher rate of return on your money without the risks typically associated with many investments, consider a certificate account.
- IRAs and Education Savings Accounts: For long-term tax savings for your future, consider a traditional IRA, a Roth IRA, a SmartSaver IRA, or a Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA).
- Youth Accounts: Get your children or grandchildren started with their own Nassau Financial membership accounts.
- Custodial Accounts: May be opened for children under age 18 and used for child support, future education, or maintenance of a minor.
- Holiday and Vacation Club Accounts: Save for your dream holiday the safe and easy way.
- Federal Savings Insurance: Member deposits are federally insured, so your savings are secure with us.
- Premier Checking Plus: The more you use the account, the more you get. There are no monthly service charges, minimum balance, or per item fees and loads of free benefits.
- Visa Debit Card: Make purchases or withdraw cash wherever Visa is accepted with our Visa Debit (check) Card
- Early Pay with Direct Deposit: Our exclusive "Early Pay" feature gives you access to electronic deposits up to two days early.
- Mailing address
P.O. Box 9006
Westbury NY 11590-9809
865 Merrick Avenue, Suite 250N
Westbury, NY 11590-9006
Phone (516) 742-4900 or Fax (516) 240-1246
- Routing Number #2214-7668-8