Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
We Offer Very Competitive Home Equity Loan and Line of Credit Rates
For special projects or unexpected expenses when you need access to your financial resources, why not put your home's equity to work for you? We offer very competitive home equity loan and home equity line of credit rates. Not sure how to get started? Sit down with a Personal Service Representative and get all your questions answered. Use our online appointment scheduler to meet with a Personal Service Representative at our Westbury Service Center. This service is available by appointment only, so be sure to schedule an appointment.
Advantages of opening a Nassau Financial Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit:
- Borrow up to 80% of the appraised value (minus any liens) of your primary residence.
- Low APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
- Flexible repayment terms of 5, 10 or 15 years on our fixed-rate Home Equity Loan*.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Pay interest only for the first 10 years on our Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Interest may be tax deductible; consult with your tax advisor.
- Low 2.24%1 APR, fixed for the first 6 months, then variable as low as Prime Rate thereafter.
- No application or annual fees.
- No closing cost option.
*Subject to credit approval. Loan minimum is $5,000; loan maximum is $250,000. Cooperative properties not eligible. Additional conditions and application fees may apply; ask a Personal Service Representative for details.
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 1) A Nassau Financial checking account with direct deposit is required to get the stated introductory rate of 2.24% APR, fixed for the first 6 months, then variable as low as Prime Rate thereafter. Introductory rate is 2.49% APR for the first 6 months, then variable as low as Prime Rate thereafter, without a Nassau Financial checking account with direct deposit. Introductory rate available on new loans only, subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Primary residences in New York State only. Stated rates are the lowest offered based on creditworthiness and may require automatic payments from a Nassau Financial checking account. Applicants not approved at these rates or terms may be offered credit at higher rates and/or different terms; not all applicants may be approved. 2) No closing cost option requires $40,000 advanced at closing and line must remain open for three years. Consult a tax advisor for tax deductibility.
Mortgage Loan Originators
It is the policy of Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union to comply with the requirements of the Secure & Fair Enforcement of Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act and the statute's implementing regulations. The SAFE Act requires any credit union employee who acts as a residential "mortgage loan originator" to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NLMS) or Registry, to use the Registry's unique identifier as required, and maintain this registration. The following are the current registered MLOs at Nassau Financial and their unique identifier #:
- Organization ID - #402599
- Lorna Hall - #644000
- Tina Gandolfo - #643999
- RoseAnne Catalano - #643998
- Bill Vassilakis - #932961
- Cynthia L. Thompson - #784597
- Emily Steiner - #1205296
- Margherita Jensen - #1205297
- Jason Colton - #1205298
- Ann White - #1205309
- Kenneth Busch - #1205311
- Nona Raghunath - #205308
- Mary Montenero - #1205306
- Maria Sequeira - #1205305
- Gail Francois - #1205313
- Cindy Indelicato - #1205307
- Guy J. Hoerner - #762308
- Mohammed Shaikh - #1120961
- Tanya D Haynes - #1207956
- Nicole Tomaszewski - #1207961
- Jon Wang - #1558353
Information on each MLO can be found at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
A registered mortgage loan originator (MLO) must provide their unique identifier:
- Upon request
- before acting as an MLO and
- through the originator's initial written communication with a member, whether on paper or electronically
In addition, all Nassau Financial employees are able to provide the unique identifier of a registered MLO to consumers who request it from employees other than an MLO.
- Mailing address
P.O. Box 9006
Westbury NY 11590-9809
865 Merrick Avenue, Suite 250N
Westbury, NY 11590-9006
Phone (516) 742-4900 or Fax (516) 240-1246
- Routing Number #2214-7668-8