Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union Credit Cards
At Nassau Financial, we recognize that people have different needs. So when it comes to credit cards from your credit union, we offer two great choices: The Visa Platinum credit card and the Visa Platinum Plus. Each provides unique features and benefits, and one is sure to be right for you.
Transferring your high rate credit cards to a Nassau Financial Visa® Platinum or Platinum Plus credit union credit card is easy! Click here.APPLY NOW
Visa® Platinum Card
The Visa Platinum Card offers an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as low as 9.9%* with Direct Deposit or AutoPay and the following features:
- Credit line from $200 up to $30,000
- Travel accident insurance up to $500,000
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- $510 available daily at ATMs, and $1,500 for cash advances through a teller
- Travel Advantage program, which includes:
- Travel Services
- Travel Reservation Services
- Travel Dividends - rebates on airline ticket purchases (5%), hotel and motel lodging (5%) and car rentals - in addition to Travel discount listed below
- Travel Discount - Discounts on Rental cars - National (up to 25%), Hertz (up to 10%), Avis (up to 10%)
- Automobile Renter's Insurance - Primary coverage up to $25,000 worldwide for collision, theft or vandalism damage.
- Travel Protection - Up to $1,250 in coverage for lost or damaged luggage and $500 hotel/motel burglary insurance.
- Lost Luggage Locator - Receive luggage tags that allow misplaced bags to be easily returned.
- Personal services:
- Concierge Service
- Vantage Point Newsletter
- Healthcare Services:
- Medical Assistance - Medical info from a global referral network.
- Security Services:
- Card Registration - Register national credit and debit cards at one time in one place so that reporting stolen or lost cards is made easy
- Key Registration - Key ring with a personal identification number that when lost, found keys can be dropped in the mail and be forwarded back to you.
Visa® Platinum Plus Card
There are many advantages to having a Nassau Financial credit union credit card. For example, the Visa Platinum Plus card offers an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as low as** 10.9%* with Direct Deposit or AutoPay, everything the Visa Platinum Card offers, plus:
- Travel accident insurance up to $1,000,000
- ScoreCard Travel and Gift Rewards Program:
- For every net dollar you spend, you earn Bonus Points that can be exchanged for fabulous travel and brand-name merchandise. To find out what awards are available, visit the ScoreCard and browse the Travel and Merchandise sections
There's no time like the present to open a Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union credit card!
Credit Life Insurance and Credit Disability Insurance
Set automatic payments.
Make the minimum payment, pay off your full credit union credit card monthly balance, or schedule a payment in a preset amount.
No need for checks or stamps.
1.00% APR rate reduction with AutoPay or Direct Deposit.
Check Your Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card Info Online, Anytime
Keep up to date with your Nassau Financial credit union credit card activity. Get the most recent information, from balances to purchases, 24/7. Just log in to Access-24 Online Banking, select your credit union credit card account, and click "view."
If you're not an Access-24 user, you may view your Nassau Financial credit card information at www.EZcardinfo.com. Simply register to get started.
*Applicants who are not approved at this rate may be offered a credit union credit card at a higher rate. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Travel Services
Fraud and Dispute Forms Are Available Here
When the unthinkable happens we are here to help! Please click on the form that you need:
- Mailing address
P.O. Box 9006
Westbury NY 11590-9809
865 Merrick Avenue, Suite 250N
Westbury, NY 11590-9006
Phone (516) 742-4900 or Fax (516) 240-1246
- Routing Number #2214-7668-8