History of Nassau Financial
Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union was originally chartered as the Nassau County Court House Employees Federal Credit Union on May 18, 1936. Over the years our charter was expanded to include other local government jurisdictions and entities in our field of membership and our name was changed to Nassau County Employees FCU in 1969 and eventually to Nassau County FCU in 1991.
In 2004 we converted to a community charter, allowing us to serve anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Nassau County and, in 2005, we therefore changed our name again to Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union. We have grown to over $400 million in assets, serving over 23,000 members in four locations with additional offices available through the shared service center network.
865 Merrick Avenue, Suite 250N
P.O. Box 9006
Westbury, NY 11590-9006
Phone (516) 742-4900 or Fax (516) 240-1246
- Routing Number #2214-7668-8